Since this blog comes to backpacking, it is obvious that we must touch on a fundamental issue: the backpack. So the question arises: “what kind of bag should I use and how to choose?”. Well, in my view, there is no single answer to this question. When considering the purchase of a backpack you should keep several things in mind:
- Testing is essential. There are many brands on the market, but before you opt for a test seam. Turn it inside out and pull in place of the seams to see whether the model chosen is very resistant. Test also the resistance and the adjustment of the shoulder and belly straps.
- Pay attention as to the size of the backpack. To camp and travel of fifteen or more days, the ideal is to take two bags, one of 70 litres and another of 30 litres, also called backpack, which will serve to accommodate thematerial’s daily walks. On shorter trips, of 30 liters is enough.
- The material must be resistant, pliable and waterproof. A good option, are the bags in Cordura, presenting all these features. A tip: to givean extra layer of waterproofing to your backpack, there are specific sprays found in fishing and camping.
- Never leave the store without first “dressing” the new backpack. See how she adjusts to your body is a very important item. Place some weight inside to check if she sleeps well and check if there are adjustments to the buckles, shoulder and belly. By melhor and prettier than is the piece chosen, if it really is the best suited to your physical structure.
- Note the arrangement of compartments of the rucksack. A model right divided makes the organization more practical and avoids messy because you forgot your sweater. But don’t be fooled, too magazines can also get in the way, stealing spaces that could be better used.
- The bag more expensive is not necessarily the best. Unless you plan to be traveling for the next twenty years backpack, R$800,00 in a backpack is a waste of money, when many moderately priced backpacks (Between $120.00 and R$350,00), can meet your purpose as well, if not better, than the more expensive.
How to choose the size?
- Up to 15 liters: Hydration, fast run and bike.
- 15 to 25 liters: One spacious volume for the day to day and enough for overnight s in excess.
- 25 to 40 liters: the optimal size for a weekend.
- 40 to 60 liters: Can accommodate volume of a 3 day trip to 1 without ana.
- 60 or more liters: expedition size, ideal for trips of more than a week. It is also an option for anyone who carries all the baggage as tent, supplies, batteries, for the entire group. It is used for the “mochilões”.
The suggested maximum is 85 to 90 liters. If the preference is for using lightweight, go down a category. When the temptation to buy a larger size is great caution is needed.
Do not buy a bag too big if you really don’t need, because the tendency is to take unnecessary load and a compact model always gives more convenience.
There are backpacks that fit the size of the cargo to be loaded, preventing, if not full, load your “walking” inside the bag and off balance the weight. (these settings are indicated on the capacity in liters of the backpack. Ex: 50 + 20 l)
Features to look for in your backpack:
- Access: Verify that there are alternative access to the inside of the bag. When the backpack only has access (like a bag), you often need to get almost everything just to get something inside her.
- Closure: make sure each compartment of your backpack has two zippers that can be closed with a key or padlock. This will help protect your belongings when you leave your backpack at the Inn, or in a’ve.
- Waist support: How do you support the greater weight of the backpack hip, make EU support is comfortable to friction.
- Padded handles make your cargo transportation more comfortable.
Other important particularities:
- Lateral compression tapes (1). Are never in excess, especially when transport the bag half empty and intends to reduce volume. In addition, can be a bom place to put a pad thermal insulator, transport a trekking pole, etc.
- Zippered compartment to the bottom of the backpack (2). The mochil with Division para and zippered access are incredibly practical, because we allow you to access the interior without Undo or disrupt the backpack.
- Door-canes (3). If it’s a walk (wealth, mountaineering, hiking …) these tapes are important to keep your walking canes when not using them, thus keeping your hands free.
- Chest belt. Have bags that incorporate a tape with adjustable at breast height to avoid your excessive balance. but don’t forget to loosen him up, when you may experience lack of oxygen and strength.
- Tension tapes to the top (4). Regulate the bag so that it is closer to the neck and you don’t tip.
- There are backpacks for women, with distance between the handles and different lumbar region of thought to the man. Furthermore, the handles (5) and the lap belt (6), play this last indispensable to distribute the load among the strongest areas of the body.
And remember: for more waterproof which is the material in which it is manufactured a mocPeters, it is advisable to cover it with a protective cover in case of rain (and maybe protect your interior material with plastic bags). This will avoid the unpleasant surprise of noted that the seams, enters a lot of water.
Always use the two straps on the shoulders, and ensure that barrigueira is set. FLexione your knees when you’re lifting the bag. Load the heaviest items on the bottom, Pronext to waist and limit the weight of the bag the 10-15% of your body weight. Never carry your bag on the front of the body, as well as the loss of mobility the column suffers extra wear.
Now select your backpack in Topbbacolleges.
C-Skins 60L Expedition Dry Bag Backpack
Longchamp Le Pliage Long Handle Medium(Small) Shoulder …
Up and Out: The 10 Best Camping Backpacks
Techwear: Style Guide & Wardrobe Essentials
Geek Gifts Chapter Two: Doctor Who, LOTR, Harry Potter …
Kamiliant Asia – About
No More Lost Luggage: 6 Luggage Tracking Services to Track …
DJI Mavic Pro vs GoPro Karma: which to buy?
Tyra Banks wears cropped sweater for brunch with son in LA …
A super after at Superkilen Park, Copenhagen
Skulls Robot Skull Black T-Shirt Tee Liquid Blue
ACCORD CASE double bass
Keemala Resort in Phuket, Thailand
common bullfinch in norway
10 Gift Ideas for Solo Women Travelers
C-Skins 60L Expedition Dry Bag Backpack